Rad Reading-December

This month I read the book Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer. It is the third installment in the Twilight Saga and probably one of my favorite books in the whole series. In this book, Bella and the Cullens learn that a familiar enemy is creating an army of vampires who are out to kill Bella. The vampires and the werewolves form an alliance to fight the army while Bella has to deal with her feelings for Edward and Jacob. I liked this book all of the characters are back together since the Cullens were hardly in the last one, and because it has some very well written scenes and the climax of the book is very exciting and makes you feel like you are actually in the story. If I had to pick my favorite character from this particular book, it would be Jacob. Jacob has a lot of funny lines in this book and he is just a good character overall. My favorite quote from the book is when Jacob says, “The clouds I can handle, but I can’t fight with an Eclipse.” This quote is meaningful to me because it explains why the book is titled Eclipse, which represents Edward and Jacob’s conflict with each other over Bella. I would rate this book 10/10 and definitely recommend reading the entire series.

One thought on “Rad Reading-December