20% Project #2

This week, I went to Disneyland and accomplished a lot of work for my project. I was absent Friday in class, but what I got done yesterday was actually far more productive than if I had been in class. Since there were plenty of long lines in some of the other areas of the park, I decided to go to Fantasyland and knock out some of the rides there. I went on three rides, all of which are 1955 original attractions, including Alice in Wonderland, Snow White’s Enchanted Wish, and Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride. They were all very fun but I think the best one was Alice and Wonderland because the cart climbed up and down while the other rides were on one level of floor the whole time. I also liked the overall theme of the ride and I think Alice and Wonderland is a good movie. Snow White was my second favorite because the lighting was really cool and I like the story of the ride. While I was at Disneyland, I came up with a good system to see how many rides I still need to go on. I grabbed a map front the front of the park and crossed off all of the rides I’ve already been on. I still have about 7 rides to go on in the park. Next week, I think I will start to determine how and where to rank the rides for my project. I did not have any failures this week and I would say that it was very successful.