My Dream Job

If I could have any job in the entire world it would be to work at Disneyland. I know I have written about Disneyland before in my blogs, and I just want to say that I am not obsessed with Disney, but I love Disneyland and I think it would be cool to work there. I actually plan on working there at some point in my life, one of the reasons being so I can tell people that I’ve worked at Disneyland, but you have to be 18 to work there, so if I go to college here in Southern California it might be a good job option during college. I really want to work at a Churro stand in Fantasyland, and I know it exactly which stand I want to work at. Another perk that comes with working at Disneyland is that you get free admission to the park after two weeks of working there. So even if I have some other career in the future (which I probably will), I could just work there part time on the weekends and get to go for free whenever I want. The last reason I want to work there is because Disney pays you. Usually we are the ones paying Disney, by buying their movies and streaming subscriptions and buying expensive tickets to their theme parks and buying food and merchandise from them. But when you work at Disneyland, Disney pays you money to be there and you get to be at park for free without buying tickets. In conclusion, I love going to Disneyland and would love to work there someday.