Rad Reading- February

Last month, I read the book Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han. She is also the author of the very popular book and TV series called The Summer I Turned Pretty. This is the third and final installment in the To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before series. This book takes place during Lara Jean’s senior year of high school. Her and her boyfriend Peter are looking forward to all of the fun and exciting things during their last few months of high school, like prom, the class trip to New York City, Beach Week, and going to the same college as Peter that’s close enough to come home and see her family on weekends. That is, until Lara Jean gets some shocking news that could ruin all of her plans. My favorite character in this book is Chris, Lara Jean’s best friend. She is my favorite character in the whole series because she is rebellious and cool, and she has some very funny lines in the book. She is also very good at comforting Lara Jean, even if she doesn’t always seem like she is the greatest friend. My favorite quote from the book is when Lara Jean says “I’m a person who saves things. I’ll hold on forever.” I like this quote because I can relate to it a lot. I save everything and and similar to Lara Jean in some ways. I would rate this book ten out of ten because it is really fun and wraps up the series very well, and I would definitely recommend reading it.