Star Studded Dinner

If I could invite any three people to dinner, I would invite Princess Diana, John Hughes, and Michael Jackson. I thought it might be weird if I chose three people who were completely unrelated to each other, so I went for the theme of dead celebrities from the 80s that I think are really cool. The first person I would invite is Princess Diana. Lady Diana Spencer was known as the Princess of Wales when she was wedded to Prince Charles on July 29th, 1981. She was also known for her fashionable outfits and her humanitarian work. The second person I would invite would be John Hughes, who was film writer and director who wrote many of the 80s and 90s most iconic films. Examples of some of his movies are Home Alone 1 and 2, Sixteen Candles, The Breakfast Club (one of my favorite movies of all time), Pretty in Pink, Weird Science, Some Kind of Wonderful, Vacation and Christmas Vacation, Planes, Trains, and Automobiles, and Ferris Bueller’s Day Off. He also brought many young actors to stardom who also became famous 80s icons. The last person I would invite is Michael Jackson. You can’t talk about the 80s without mentioning Michael Jackson. He became very popular as a young child being the lead singer of him and his brother’s band, The Jackson 5. He was later known as the King of Pop and his second album, Thriller, is the biggest selling album of all time, with hits like “Billie Jean”, “Beat It”, “Thriller”, and “Wannabe Startin’ Somethin’”, to name a few. It is estimated that he has over 4.8 billion fans worldwide, which is more than half of the human population on Earth, and he continues to influence new music and artists to this day. Being able to meet Princess Diana, John Hughes, and Michael Jackson would probably be one of the best moments of my life, and even though all three of them have sadly passed away, they continue to live on in our memories and inspire me to be more like them.